Special Event Vendor and Liquor Licenses

Vendor License Overview

To lawfully set-up a vending booth or conduct business at Special Events within the Town of Snowmass Village, all vendors are required to obtain a Vendors License prior to the event they are involved with.  This is a mandatory regardless of whether the Vendor sells their wares or not.  An application must be approved by the Event Coordinator and the Town and the vendor’s license fee of $15.00 must be paid prior to the vendor booth set-up.  All vendors are also required to read and sign the Police Department Wildlife Rules and Requirements, any vendor not complying with these regulations may be fined by the Town Wildlife Officers.


Special Event Liquor License Application Overview

Who may obtain a Special Event Liquor Permit?

Only a Non-Profit organization may apply for a Special Event Liquor License.  State of Colorado Guidelines for qualifications.