Liquor License Information and Forms
Executive Order No. 20-093 -Temporary Modifications -Communal Outdoor Dining Areas and Public ConsumptionDate: June 5, 2020
Licensees with on-premises serving abilities (including approved sales rooms), may now apply for a temporary modification of premises with their local and state licensing authorities to be included in a "Communal Outdoor Dining Area." All the rules and requirements governing such spaces are to be found in the newly issued Emergency Regulation (47-1 103), which is attached to this bulletin.
Instructions and application follow the link: Temporary Modification of Premises COVID-19 Application. If you have any questions about this bulletin, email LED at email@example.com or call the customer service line at (303)205-2300.
There is no fee to the Town of Snowmass only $150.00 to the State of Colorado. This payment can be made directly to the States Online payment portal. There is no fee when the premises go back to the original site plan.
The Town Clerk’s Office administers the Town Liquor Licenses
Retail Business Liquor License:
- All new applicants need to pick up the application materials from the Town Clerk’s Office located at:
Town of Snowmass Village Town Hall
130 Kearns Road
Snowmass Village, CO 81615
Liquor License Renewals:
In an effort to expedite and streamline the acceptance of renewal applications during this health emergency the State and TOSV have created online portals to accept payments. Follow the checklist and use the fillable forms below for your renewal application. Email all forms in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents needed for Renewal
- Annual Renewal Checklist (PDF)
- Affidavit of Possession of Premises (PDF)
- Change in Manager (PDF)
- Fingerprint Affidavit
- Liquor Licensing Town and State Fee Schedule (PDF)
- State Renewal From DR 8400 7-24-19
- State Individual History Record DR 8404-I 3-22-19
- State Tax Check Authorization, Waiver & Request to Release Information
- State Report of Changes (Manager, Registration-Modifications) DR 8442 4-04-19
- State Website Information Page- use to get Certificate of good standing
- Colorado Liquor Rules