Join PTRAB Thursday, March 1stFor the 2018 annual Winter Meeting & State of the Village
Do you feel out of the loop?
The Part Time Residents Advisory Board (PTRAB) is once again gathering various speakers to provide all of the latest Town news, developments, and other information to keep part-time residents informed.
Join us on Thursday, March 1st, re-connect with other part time residents, and hear updates from the following speakers:
3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Council Chambers | 1st Floor
130 Kearns Road
Welcoming Reception at 3:30 PM
Come and meet your PTRAB board members and re-connect with other part-time residents.
Light snacks and refreshments will be served.
State of the Village & Presentations 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
1. Mayor Markey Butler, TOSV
2. Tina White & Laurie Smith, TOSV Animal Services
3. Jordan Sarick & Rob Cairncross, Eastwood Developments
4. Rose Abello, TOSV Tourism
5. Andy Gunion & Peter Goergen, East West Partners
6. Rich Burkley, SkiCo
You can find additional meeting details online by following the link below.
Watch LIVE Online:
Can't make it to the meeting? No problem. PTRAB makes an effort to reach part-time residents, even while they are away from the Village. You can view all of the presentations live by following the link below:
Brought to you by...
- Watch Live Online (Broadcast will be available a few minutes after the meeting begins)