The Brush Creek culvert replacement project has begun. Periodic weekly updates will be provided throughout the project. Project information can be found online at tosv.com/566/Brush-Creek-Culvert-Reconstruction
Comments, feedback, or suggestions for improvement can be shared with firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your patience during this construction project!
- Brush Creek Road is now closed for the duration of the project.
- The walking/bike trail along Brush Creek in the Blue Roofs area will be closed from Monday, July 17 to Tuesday, August 1. Signs in the area will indicate the alternate routes. The trail will be reopened until JAS – bicyclists and pedestrians should exercise extra caution when using the trail during this period.
What Work Was Completed This Week?
- The waterline work is complete, and the system is getting tested over the next week.
Work Planned for the Update Period:
- For the next two months, we will be excavating and then pouring the concrete for the new culvert structure that will arrive in August.
Upcoming Traffic Flow Changes:
- None anticipated until the JAS weekend. More details to follow.