The Brush Creek culvert replacement project has begun. Periodic weekly updates will be provided throughout the project. Project information can be found online at tosv.com/566/Brush-Creek-Culvert-Reconstruction
Comments, feedback, or suggestions for improvement can be shared with email@example.com. We appreciate your patience during this construction project!
- Brush Creek Road is now closed for the duration of the project.
What Work Was Completed This Week?
- Crews continue to work on the sewer main extension. Crews have completed several of the new manholes needed.
- A short, unplanned water outage due to some valves in the existing lines was fixed shortly after discovery.
Work Planned for the Week of June 26:
- Crews will be working on a bypass line that will allow us to completely remove the old line.
- There may be another short water outage in the area of the Blue Roofs in the latter half of next week. Specific homes that may be affected will be notified directly.
Upcoming Traffic Flow Changes:
- None anticipated until the JAS weekend. More details to follow.