The Brush Creek culvert replacement project has begun. Weekly updates will be provided throughout the project. Project information can be found online at tosv.com/566/Brush-Creek-Culvert-Reconstruction
Comments, feedback, or suggestions for improvement can be shared with email@example.com. We appreciate your patience during this construction project!
- Brush Creek Road is now closed for the duration of the project.
What Work Was Completed This Week?
- Traffic control was modified to better protect pedestrians crossing across Brush Creek Road from Owl Creek Road.
- Crews have excavated down to the fiber and cable runs to start the temporary relocation of those lines.
Work Planned for the Week of May 29:
- Fiber and cable temporary relocations.
- Soil nailing to support the hillside next to the future culvert.
- Set up the bypass structures that will carry Brush Creek water while crews replace the culvert.
- Begin work to bypass the sewer and water lines around the construction area.
Upcoming Traffic Flow Changes:
- None anticipated until the JAS weekend. More details to follow.