Coffey Place is a new development of 15 deed-restricted homes (6 duplex units, 9 detached units) that will be sold to qualifying buyers through the TOSV housing lottery process. The project is named after the late Joe Coffey, who was the Town's first Housing Director.
- Construction on Coffey Place commenced in spring of 2020
- Applications from interested buyers are due Tuesday, December 8th
- The first homes, in Lot A, are expected to be completed in early 2021
- The remaining duplex and single family units are expected to be complete in spring of 2021
- Final landscaping details are expected to be completed through the summer, 2021
- The application and qualifying process will begin in November, 2020
- The lottery and sale process is expected to take place in December, 2020
Unit Summary & Pricing
Interested parties and potential buyers can prepare and learn more about qualifying for the deed-restricted sales process by visiting our Deed Restricted Housing Opportunities page.