This page was created for local Snowmass Village COVID-19 updates only.
For regional updates and Pitkin County Public Health information, please visit https://covid19.pitkincounty.com/
Updated January 12th, 2021 10:37 AM
Pitkin County Health order moves Pitkin County to Level Red starting Sunday, January 17th.
Snowmass Village will move to the more restrictive Level Red starting Sunday, January 17th. Restaurants will remain open for outdoor seating, delivery, curbside pickup, and takeout. Lodges and the Ski Mountains will remain open with safety guidelines in place. Detailed information can be found here .
Visit the Pitkin County website here to learn more about these recent changes.
Pitkin County has enacted new travel orders to protect our community this winter as the ski season ramps up and travelers come from across the country. Effective December 14, 2020, all travelers coming to Pitkin County must complete an online travel affidavit prior to arrival. Visit covid19.pitkincounty.com/traveler-form for details.
Roaring Fork Valley Free COVID Testing will continue through the end of March located in the parking lot at Town Hall
This service is a collaboration with our state and local community partners to increase access to COVID testing in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Please follow signs when entering the Town Hall Parking lot and remain in your car.
By ordinance, all persons in the the 3 established mandatory mask zones are required to wear a mask at all times. The mandatory Mask Zones are Snowmass Center, Snowmass Mall, and Base Village. Masks are also required throughout Snowmass Village when social distancing cannot be accomplished.
Town Departments, Meetings, and Services
- Snowmass Village Town Hall is open by appointment only. Please contact the department you would like to make an appointment. For general inquiries, please call 970-923-3777.
- Snowmass Village Town Council meetings are streamed live on our website in the Media Center. For those wishing to participate in the meeting or make public comment, you can register and attend the virtual meeting by following the instructions at the top of the meeting agenda.
- Snowmass Village Trash pick-up will continue as normal
- The Snowmass Village Recreation Center is open, by reservation. To register or make a reservation, visit snowmassrecreation.com
- The Village Shuttle is operating with reduced capacity. Face masks are required. Learn more at villageshuttle.com.
- The Police Department is open. Please contact them at 970-923-5330 for all non-emergency questions. If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
- Many town services can be performed online, and during this time we request that you please attempt to self help yourself at tosv.com.
- Town Manager’s Office 970-923-3777
- Finance/Accounting/Sales Tax questions 970-923-3796
- Housing Department 970-923-2360
- Parking/Transportation 970-923-2543
- Public Works Department 970-923-5110
- Tourism 970-923-2000
- Snowmass Recreation Center 970-922-2240
Face masks are required to board and ride the Village Shuttle. For details on what the Transportation department is doing to ensure the safety of all passengers and drivers, visit villageshuttle.com
Snowmass Police Department
Snowmass Village Police are proceeding with normal operations. The Police Department office will be locked to limit our contact with the public for non-emergent matters. Public seeking assistance should contact 970-923-5330 for non-emergency assistance. If you have an emergency, please call 911.
PLEASE rely on the official, trusted sources for information and not secondhand knowledge. Rumors and bad information spread faster than any disease out there, which only causes distress.